Looking for some of the most inspiring quotes about relationships? If yes, then you have come to the right place. We all know that relationships can be complicated sometimes. You might find Buddha’s words helpful in your current situation. Buddha was a spiritual leader, teacher, philosopher, and founder of Buddhism. In Buddhism, love and compassion are two of the most important qualities in living a meaningful life. Buddha’s teachings have been passed down to this day and have inspired millions of followers across the globe. Here are some of Buddha quotes on relationship and love that might be helpful.
Buddha Quotes On Relationship
#1 “A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, loves you, and encourages your future.”- Buddha
- In this quote by Buddha, we find the essence of a good relationship. A good relationship is when someone accepts the past, supports the present, and encourages the future. It is a reminder that a good relationship isn’t about who you are now; it’s not even about what you’ve done in the past. It is between two people who accept each other for who they are and support each other to become the best versions of themselves.
#2 “Love is not a relationship with someone, love is a way of life with everything.”- Buddha
- Buddha’s words are straightforward yet profound. They open one’s mind to a new way of looking at the world and life in general; Love is not a relationship with someone; love is a way of life with everything. It’s about the connection we share – with everyone and everything around us.
#3 “Relationship never dies a natural death. It’s always break up by ego, ignorance or negative behaviour.” – Buddha
- We all need to make an effort to maintain our relationship and not allow your ego, ignorance, or negative behavior to break it.
#4 “Honesty is always one of the best key to make a good relationship.”- Buddha
- The meaning of this quote is honesty is always a great key to a good relationship. Honesty brings trust; if you don’t have trust, there can be no relationship.
#5 “A great relationship is based on two principles. First is to appreciate our similarities and second is to respect our difference.”- Buddha
- Understanding what you have in common with your partner and respecting their differences are the keys to having a successful relationship.
Love Quotes By Buddha
#6 “Love doesn’t need to be perfect. It just needs to be true.” – Buddha
- True love doesn’t need to be perfect. True love is about acceptance, respect, and forgiveness. You don’t have to be perfect for someone else to love you, neither do they. It’s about finding someone who makes your life better and will always be there for you and accept you for who you are.
#7 “True love isn’t found. It’s built.” – Buddha
- Indeed! “True love isn’t found. It’s built.” True love isn’t something that happens in your life. Instead, it’s something that you work on and nurture every day, even when you don’t realize it. It starts with communicating effectively and understanding each other’s needs and wants. It means working hard at building trust, respecting each other as individuals, and making time for each other even when life seems busy or stressful.
#8 “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – Buddha
- This quote explains that love is caring for someone more than you care for yourself. When you truly love someone, their happiness comes before your own.
#9 “True love is born from understanding.” – Buddha
- I love this quote because it reminds me that understanding is the foundation of any good relationship. True love is built upon understanding, compassion, and trust between two people.
Other Related Post