Tony Robbins is an American life coach, motivational speaker, author, and personal mentor to many successful business leaders and sports personalities. He has influenced millions worldwide through public speaking engagements and self-help books such as Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Tony talks about wealth, health, love, family, and more. If you are looking for inspiration in your life, it’s worth checking out tony robbin’s books or motivational speeches on YouTube. Here are the best 17 Tony robbins quotes on love and relationships, which will provide valuable insights on love and relationship.
9 Tony Robbins Quotes On Love
#1 “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.”- Tony Robbin
- This quote by Tony Robbin teaches us that we can make a difference in our lives by how much we contribute to others. The secret to being happy is not only about developing yourself but also about caring for others.
#2 “Love is not a business. It’s not a transaction. It’s not an exchange or something you get for doing something it’s not a trade. It’s a gift.”- Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins reminds me that love should be treated as a gift, not a business transaction. The key to happiness and prosperity is love. It’s a precious gift that should be given without expecting anything. Love someone, and don’t expect anything from them in return.
#3 “Love is the oxygen of life; it’s what we all want and need most.” – Tonny Robbins
- Love is the most powerful force in the universe, and the most essential thing in the world, which gives us the energy to live and survive. Many people strive for more love in their lives, whether it be a romantic relationship, the love between family members, or even the love you have for yourself, proving that love gives life meaning.
#4 “The number one rule is: my lover comes first. If you’re in love, you put their feelings and needs before your own.” – Tonny Robbins
- The quote is about the number one rule of being in a relationship. The essence of a happy and successful romantic love relationship is to put their needs and feelings before yours. You make them feel important, appreciated, and loved.
#5 “Life’s not about me; it’s about we.” – Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins said, “Life’s not about me; it’s about we.” I like this quote because it reminds me to be kind and generous to others. Life isn’t just about yourself but how you can help others. It’s about the importance of unselfishness in both work and life. This quote reminds us that our lives are more than just about ourselves.
#6 “The way to love yourself is to love those around you.”- Tonny Robbins
- The way to love yourself is to love those around you. That is something that everyone can do, and it makes a difference. When we love ourselves, we are more willing to care for and help others. This quote is not about being selfish but about opening your heart – letting others in and allowing yourself to accept their love and care.
- This quote is very inspiring because it lets you know that you do not need to wait for the perfect time or situation. Whether following your passion or trying to make a living by doing what you love, the circumstances don’t always need to be perfect. There will always be something that isn’t perfect. Be sure to take that leap and do something you love before everything is perfect. You need a little faith, passion, and determination to go after what you are doing.
- Love, connection, and relationships are crucial to our happiness. In this quote, Tony Robbin talks about how people typically settle for connection instead of love because it’s more comfortable. Due to this, we miss out on a more profound relationship that really matters to us.
8 Tonny Robbins Quotes On Relationships
#10 “You’ve got to find a way to constantly improve the amount of joy, passion and nourishment that’s happening within you and for the person you’re in a relationship with.” – Tonny Robbins
- This quote is powerful and to the point! The meaning of this quote is that a healthy relationship requires both people to constantly improve their connection, affection, and fondness for each other to keep it alive and vibrant. It’s a reminder that all relationships must constantly renew, improve and evolve. If we can find ways to do this, life can keep improving!
#11 “What makes a relationship work is things in common, what makes it passionate is that things are very different.” – Tonny Robbins
- This quote is about the importance of compatibility. The things you share with your significant other are the things in common that hold a relationship together. However, the things that are different make your love more passionate and exciting. We should embrace the differences between our significant others and ourselves and push each other to improve.
#12 “The only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Tonny Robbins
- When we are in relationships, we often get so caught up in our own needs, wants, and desires that we forget to focus on the needs, wants, and desires of our partner. But as Tony Robbins says here, the only way a relationship will last is if you see it as a place you go to give and not a place where you go to take.
#13 “The number one rule is: my lover comes first. If you’re in love, you put their feelings and needs before your own.” – Tonny Robbins
- With this quote, Tonny Robbins reminds us that being in love means putting your partner’s needs before your own. This is the top rule for a happy relationship.
#14 “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.” – Tonny Robbins
- The beginning of a relationship is always filled with passion and excitement. But as time passes, we lose the passion, and we fail to focus on what got us there in the first place. Take a step back and realize what you did at the beginning of your relationship. If you’re going to make things better, start over, and don’t stop at the “ending.”
#15 “The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tonny Robbins
- The quality of your life is based on your relationships with those around you; friends, family, and partner if you have one. This quote is an excellent reminder that your relationships are the foundation of your health and success. If you have good relationships, it can enable you to thrive in all areas of your life.
#16 “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.” – Tonny Robbins
- The power of caring and love is unlimited; Tonny Robbins is right. Our care and love for ourselves, our families, and others make the most significant difference in our lives. This quote reminds me to be more kind and patient with myself while also showing compassion toward others.
#17 “The minute you start keeping score, you start destroying the relationship.” – Tonny Robbins
- The point of the quote is that you can’t have a real relationship with someone if you are keeping score of who did what for whom. You need to be conscious of what each person does for you and thank them sincerely when they do something that makes your life easier or better. Be grateful for every little thing they do and ensure they know you are appreciative.